Lenovo P2 Full Specification and Price
Lenovo has launched their new smartphone Lenovo P2 in September last year. Now it is launched in India. Lenovo P2 has 13MP Camera and 4GB RAM. It also has a huge 5,100 mAh battery. Below are the Lenovo P2 Full Specification and Price.
Click Here To Purchase Lenovo P2
Lenovo P2 Specification:
- 5.5 inches (1080 x 1920 pixels) Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 and Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB internal memory, that can be expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE
- 13MP rear camera with dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Ion 5,100 mAh battery with Fast battery charging
Lenovo P2 sports a 13-Megapixel primary camera on the rear with phase detection autofocus and dual-LED (dual tone) flash and a 5-Megapixel front shooter for selfies. Lenovo P2 has 5.5-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with a 1920 × 1080 pixels resolution.
Lenovo P2 is powered by a Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 and Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU paired with 3GB/4GB RAM. The phone packs 32GB/64GB of internal storage that can be expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD. The handset runs on Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
Other Connectivity options include Dual Sim, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G VoLTE. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the front. The device is powered by a huge Non-removable Li-Ion 5,100 mAh battery with Fast battery charging.
It will be available in Champagne gold and Graphite gray colors.
About Lenovo: Lenovo Group Ltd. /lɛnˈoʊvoʊ/ is a Chinese multinational technology company with headquarters in Beijing, China, and Morrisville, North Carolina, United States.